Estate Style Accommodations
On The California Coast
Overlooking 50 miles of crisp California coastline, The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay reflects the relaxed elegance and beauty of the Pacific in every soothing detail. Inspired by the grand seaside lodges of the 19th century, this alluring Half Moon Bay hotel resort combines the majesty of a bygone era with abundant recreation – from championship golf and invigorating spa treatments to world-class dining.
The Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay is within walking distance from the beach, approximately three miles from Half Moon Bay, 25 miles from San Francisco International Airport, 38 miles from Oakland International Airport, and 41 miles from San Jose International Airport.
- 16,000 square foot spa including 16 treatments rooms, lounge areas with fireplaces, whirlpools, sauna and steam rooms, and a coed Roman mineral bath.
- Two Half Moon Bay Golf Links championship golf courses, plus golf pro shop and golf concierge.
- Fitness center with yoga studio
- Gift Shop, Shoeshine, Beauty Salon
- Concierge, tour assistance, multilingual staff
- Technology butler, valet parking (fee),
- Computer rental, business center,
- Ritz Kids Club, walking path to beach
- Currency Exchange, ATM
- Express check-in/out; evening turndown
Guestrooms & Suites
- Various room types, including deluxe guestrooms and suites with Pacific Ocean, Santa Cruz Mountains and golf course views
- Marble bathrooms with a separate shower and bathtub
- Choice of one king or two double beds
- Feather beds with duvets, 300-thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, plush terry robes
- Lodgenet pay-per-view movies
- Fully stocked honor bars and refrigerators,
- High speed Internet access and dataports, in-room safes
- Full Parlor Suites with bedroom separated by double doors, fireplace, most offer one and a half bathrooms, some include large outdoor patio with private fireplace
- Guest House accommodations with separate entrances for added privacy, furnished with added amenities, such as binoculars, telescopes and rain jackets in every room
MERCEDES-BENZ KEY FOR TWO - Enjoy two of the world's most renowned luxury brands together -- spend the day exploring the coast in the most luxurious car, a Mercedes-Benz and then enjoy a night at the finest luxury hotel, The Ritz-Carlton.
TEE FOR TWO - Golfers score with this easy getaway, which includes two rounds of championship golf on your choice of the Half Moon Bay Golf Links two courses and guest house golf course view accommodations.
SPA PACKAGE - After a visit to The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay and The Spa you will emerge refocused and refreshed. This overnight escape offers guests one pampering massage and the finest accommodations.
HONEYMOON PACKAGE - After walking down the aisle together, continue to make lasting memories with Deluxe Ocean View accommodations; personal concierge service; full breakfast for two daily in Navio or through In-Room Dining; rose petal turndown; arrival amenity, resort fee and late check-out. Minimum 3 night stay.
RECONNECT PACKAGE - Escape to the coast for the ultimate romantic getaway. Enjoy private Guesthouse Accommodations with fireplace, complimentary bottle of red or white wine; American breakfast for two; and s'mores package for two.
ESCAPE ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE - Includes deluxe ocean view accommodations, one round of golf on either The Old Course or The Ocean Course, one 60-minute Half Moon Bay Signature Massage, overnight valet parking and resort fee.
| * Add 10.05% Room Tax and $1 pp/pn county fee.|
* Two night minimum on peak weekends
* Resort Fee $25 Charge Per Night
* Overnight valet parking $39 Per Car Per Night