- Fine linen bedding, Euro down pillows & goose down comforter
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Furnished private patio, deck or verandah surrounded by lush landscaping
- Complimentary parking adjacent to your accommodation
- Private entry
- Fireplace or stove
- Wireless high-speed Internet access in guest rooms
- Complimentary amenity basket featuring gourmet snacks from local purveyors
- Choice of newspapers delivered each morning
- Twice-daily housekeeping
- Concierge services
- Laundry & dry cleaning services
- Year-round heated swimming pool
- In-room spa services
- Yoga Instruction
- Fitness center
- Guided hiking
- Nearby golf
- Privileged Pet program
Guestrooms & Suites
Studio-style rooms, king bed, seating area, fireplace or stove, private patio. 450 sq. ft.
Separate sitting area, king bed, fireplace and private deck, hot tub and outdoor rain shower. 900 sq. ft.
One-bedroom cottages, private decks hot tubs, outdoor rain showers. King beds, fireplaces, separate living area. 1,200 sq. ft.
Creekside suites, living room with fireplace. private deck, hot tub and outdoor rain shower. 1,500 sq. ft.
Spacious living room and breakfast nook, fireplace, two private bedrooms and bathrooms. Private patio with lush landscaping. 1,800 sq. ft.
Chosen by John & Jackie for their 1953 honeymoon, The Kennedy Cottage exudes romance. Twin master suites, king bed, fireplace, private bathroom, opens to ocean-view deck with outdoor rain shower and hot tub. Features fine antiques and original artwork. 1,800 sq ft.
Reminiscent of a European country house, this is the Ranch's signature private residence. Two master bedrooms, 2.5 oversized bathrooms, three fireplaces, full kitchen. furnished patio overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Santa Barbara Harbor and Channel Islands. Heated 10-meter swimming pool, hot tub and a gas grill. 2,200 sq. ft.
RANCH GETAWAY -
Daily $50 Food & Beverage Credit
Valid Sunday-Thursday, starts at $650.
RANCH INDULGENCE -
Choose your indulgence -- wine tasting, golf or spa services. Package includes:
Chilled champagne upon arrival
American breakfast for two, delivered
Select ONE indulgence:
* A full-day private wine tour of the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley, VIP behind-the-scenes private tour of three wineries, includes a gourmet picnic lunch for two
* An 18-hole round of golf for two with cart at the Sandpiper Golf Club, Rancho San Marcos Golf Course or Montecito Country Club
* A luxurious 90-minute couple's massage
Package price starts at $2120.
STARGAZING AT THE RANCH - Extend your weekend stay for an additional night - or stay 3 nights anytime during the week - and well treat you to a romantic dinner under the stars.
A three-course dinner for two including a bottle of private label wine at The Stonehouse.
Package price starts at $1,950.
| * Add 10% Room Tax|
* Two night minimum on weekends
* Cancellation Penalties
* Rated By Forbes Traveler